Monday 1 September 2014

Ok I got bored of counting training days

Here we are another day another time to train.

I have significantly upped my protein intake today so I am going to talk to you about a standard Day of eating in this section.

My standard day is filled to the brim with food but healthy food lets see if I can give you an example.

Breakfast
Muesli (full bowl) and 1% Milk
1 Boiled Egg.

Lunch
Chicken Soup
BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
Banana
Protein shake

Dinner
Chicken and Veg

Snacks
2 Protein Shakes
Apple
Banana
Orange
2 Boiled Eggs
2 Cereal Bars normally Granola

Drinks
4-5 cups Green Tea
1 cup Chai Team
1 Coffee
Water 4-6 Litres

And that's it. About 200 Grams or More Protein, It's pretty balanced on the Protein Carb Fiber so I tend to just eat variants of this and I think it comes in around 2600-2900 calories which is fine for me

No comments:

Post a Comment