Sunday 5 October 2014

Sunday = Cook Day

That Day Again

I have skipped the gym going 3 days in a row as someone has infected me with some horrid scratchy mucussey thing...not a fan. like thats a chest leg and back day...screw the infected

any way last night I ate Pizza oh my...I love pizza we will call that a cheat day sorry ~I had to break there was nothing healthy ready honest

So I just prepped 10 tupperware lunches/Dinners

same principle as last week 6 carb loaded 4 low carb

Today I'm gonna tell you about my Beef and sweet potatoe bake

ok

Beef  and Sweet Potatoe Bake

Serves 3 (or 3 servings)

1 kilo beef mince
750g of sweet potote
250g of mushrooms
250g Onion
1 Table spoon Paprika
1 Teaspoon of black pepper
1 Table Spoon of Garlic
2 (Bell)Peppers
3 Medium Eggs
Olive oil (any really I just prefer olive oil)

Prep

Wash potatoes and dice (No I didn;t peel them)
Wash and Slice mushroms
Remove pepper stems and seeds then quater pepers
Peel and dice onions

Cooking

Add potaoes to hot pan with 2 teaspoons of oil, Fry like this for 15 mins stir ocassionally.

Add mushrooms and Onions leave for 5 mins
At the same time brush the quartered (bell)peppers with oil and start roasting (at gas mark 5)

Add beef mince, paprika, garlic and black pepper

Cook until Beef is browned

Move the mixture into a casserole dish large  enough to accomodate and flatten mix to an even surface dig 3 wells roughly equally apart and crack your eggs into them cook in the oven on gas 5 for 15 mins.






No comments:

Post a Comment